Sunday, May 27, 2007

Responsiblity

It has been almost a year since I first saw the Liberty Mutual responsibility advertisement which shows people helping each other. What the ad actually shows is how helping one another continues from person to person. If one person helps someone, another person watching the kind deed will do something to help someone else and so on. The song, Half Acre, sung by Hem during the ad seems to make it even more meaningful. Believe it or not, depending on what kind of mood I am in when I am watching it, it can actually bring tears to my eyes. I don't know how many times I've watched it and, a year later, I'm still impressed. However, I still have not purchased any Liberty Mutual insurance.

You can see the ad and the second edition at: http://blog.nonstep.com/2007/05/25/liberty-mutual%E3%80%80ad-cm/


No comments: