Sunday, May 27, 2007

Crazy Cat


I have a problem. I have a crazy cat. Well, he's not really my cat. He's my daughter's cat. But I inherited him when she moved to an apartment that did not allow animals. You ask why do I say he's crazy. Where do I begin? I guess it is because of the variety of animals I've had to release back to the wild that he has brought into my house. From Blue Jays to a Cuban Anole. By the way, did you know that Cuban Anoles have razor sharp teeth? How did that cat get that lizard, which was over a foot long, through the little doggie door without getting bitten. Besides those animals, he has brought in countless ringneck snakes and lizards. I know he should be kept inside since he is a menace to the outside world, but I've tried that and it just didn't work. Besides that, I have the doggie door so my two dogs can go outside during the day while I'm at work. There is no way to keep him inside. He's now wearing a collar with a bell in hopes that it will help warn all the little creatures of the world to stay clear. I guess I'll have to deal with the craziness until my daughter is able to take him back--which won't come any time too soon.

No comments: