Saturday, May 5, 2007

Bad Drivers #1

Today, on the way to church, my family and I almost got wiped out by a semi tractor truck. I guess if I am going to get wiped out, it is good to be on the way to church. But that's not the point right now. I was driving my car up a ramp going from one expressway to another. A truck driver came up beside me who wanted to get in my lane. There was plenty of room behind me for him to pull in--but, NO, he has to try to pass me on the left and then at the last minute squeeze in in front of me. But there was no room so he just started barreling over making me go into the shoulder. I barely could slow down enough to let him in front of me without either going off the ramp or running into him. I guess he thought it was okay since he had his blinker on!

No comments: