Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Weightwatchers

Hey--I've been on Weightwatchers for about 3 weeks and it hasn't been that bad. In fact, I've lost 3 1/2 lbs and I'm eating a lot healthier. I weigh in again tomorrow. I have to be honest, though. This week hasn't been so good. I've had a couple of bad days. With weightwatchers, you're supposed to eat so many dairy products a day, as well as vegetables and fruits. In addition, you need to drink lots of water and make sure you get your fiber in. It is a point system--which really isn't the hard part. It's making sure you get in all of those other things. It was hard to get vegetables in some of the time. I didn't have any salad or other vegetable in the house. So, I have a feeling I did not lose as much this week. In fact, I may not have lost anything. I just hope I didn't gain! Besides that, I need to get on an exercise routine. I can actually join a gym for free with my health insurance plan. It's just doing it!!!!

No comments: