Friday, February 22, 2008

Managing Debt

I would love to win a contest that was giving away a lot of money so I can pay off all my debt. My mortgage, car loan and credit card bills just never seem to go away. Well, my chances are slim for winning any money so I have to take hold of my own life and get out of debt on my own. Bankruptcy is not the right answer! Working things out is. I have had some financial situations in the past few years causing me to get in debt. The good thing is that I always make my payments on time and keep the credit cards out of my purse so the balances only get lower. They are definitely going down--slow but sure. If I don't have enough money to purchase something, that means I can't afford it and I don't purchase it. I used to not be like that. If I wanted something, I took out the old plastic. Plus, I was late with payments from time to time. I'm so glad that I finally came to my senses and only purchase what I can afford--with money--not plastic and pay my bills on time. At times, some of us need help in managing our debt. If you feel you can't do as I am and you need help managing your debt, you may need an IVA. Don't give up--there is a way out!!!

1 comment:

Jeny Wells said...

Hi,

I greatly enjoyed looking through your blog and found some informative posts on finance.I have also some finance related web sites having more information regarding various financial problems and its solutions.So,I think it would be beneficial for both of us if we will join in a community and become link partners to each other which will help your blog/site in getting more Google values.If you are interested then please contact me at- davidsimonds007(at)gmail.com

Thanks,
David