Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back to fixing up the house

It is so hard to believe that it has been almost a year since I started having work done around the house. New carpet, new interior paint, a new flat roof over my den and a remodeled bathroom sure made my house look a lot better. But it wasn't done then and it still isn't done now--but more is being done. Two new front windows have changed the way the front of my house looks plus it has kept a lot of air conditioning from escaping my house to the outside world. My bathroom and dressing room just got some new tile and a leak in my shower is getting fixed. I hope to put my house up for sale in the near future, but the more that gets done to it to make it look nicer, the more I'll hate to sell it. Well, the way the market is in South Florida, it might not sell!

1 comment:

Plumbing said...

Doing home renovation is a great experience. As the time could bring changes to the home, the owner should do something, so that the look of the house could bring new spirit to them who look at it.